In this installation, a goldfish generates a turbulent symphony of sound and video as it navigates its course through the electromagnetic spectrum. The fish’s activity controls numerous environmental parameters including the position of sounds in three dimensional space: the live acquisition of sounds plucked from the radio spectrum; real time manipulation of video content via color gradients; compositing and generated acoustic spectral visualization.
- Primavera, Museum of Contemporary Art, Sydney, Australia, 2003
- FILE Hypersonica, Paço das Artes, Sao Paulo, Brazil, 2003
- Helen Lempiere Travelling Arts Scholarship, Artspace,Sydney, Australia, 2002
- Filter Feeder, Kunstraum, Linz, Austria, 2002
- Commissioned by KunstRaum Goethestrasse
DATE : 2002
KEYWORDS : Installation